Air Charter?

Q: Isn't that expensive and confusing?

A: It depends on who you've got on your side.

Imagine if you could book a plane like hailing a cab - easy, practical, and fairly priced. Navigating air charter on your own is tough - we help you find the right plane, operator and price when you need it: now.

Do you use or operate charter planes? Get started by clicking here.

The South American market

August 8th, 2010

There has long been talk of recovery from the downturn, but this recovery is painfully slow in Europe and North America. Expanding to other markets like Asia and the Middle East is a given, but lately South America seems to be showing promise.
Read the rest of this entry »

Honda’s HondaJet and the TSA’s future switch to using e-APIS

August 6th, 2010

In late July, Honda unveiled its new HondaJet at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2010, and it doesn’t lack in technological splendor.
Read the rest of this entry »

As the slow recovery continues, a new state-of-the-art terminal opens in India’s Indira Ghandhi International

July 14th, 2010

NetJets has closed its U.S. offices outside of Ohio and the process of relocating them to Ohio began on July 1st. The company has put $21 million dollars toward expanding their complex in Columbus to accommodate the move.
Read the rest of this entry »

The Sweet Taste of Recovery

March 10th, 2010

2009 was a terrible year for the aviation sector, and NetJets in particular, which saw its revenues drop by $1.465 billion. However, the fractional provider requires no further downsizing and its debt has been reduced by half a billion dollars under CEO David Sokol.
Read the rest of this entry »

Science and Security

January 17th, 2010

According to several studies and papers, including research on great white pelicans, planes flying in a V-shaped formation could potentially save fuel and cut greenhouse gases.
Read the rest of this entry »

NetJets’ Guide to Clinging to a Doomed Business: Steps 2 & 3, Cancellations and Thinking Ahead

December 27th, 2009

Following NetJets’ announcement in late November of furloughs starting January 15th, the company has been forced to cancel large orders of aircraft and concentrate on the more burgeoning areas of their business. At the same time, signs of the end of the recession coupled with a loyal following clash with no such signs for the fractional ownership business itself.
Read the rest of this entry »

NetJets’ Guide to Clinging to a Doomed Business: Step 1, Furloughs

November 20th, 2009

NetJets recently announced the decision to furlough close to 500 pilots starting January 15th of next year due to economic circumstances. Up to 495 will be furloughed in North America and at least 5 from NetJets International.
Read the rest of this entry »

Can rebranding help fight the double whammy of a stale economy and a flawed business model?

October 13th, 2009

To help with surviving in the current economic environment, Cessna has taken control of 92% of CitationShares while Tag Aviation now only owns the remaining 8%, which Cessna is also eyeing. As a result, the company has rebranded itself as “CitationAir by Cessna.” But is the imminent demise of fractional ownership really¬† only a recent development?
Read the rest of this entry »

Co-founders of RSVPair Launch New Project

October 2nd, 2009

Adam Webster and Scott Russell, co-founders of Marcil Technology Group and its subsidiaries, RSVPair and Fractional Forum, have launched the Jet Owner Group, dedicated to “helping aircraft owners better understand their investments, the marketplace and the landscape of management and operations.”
Read the rest of this entry »

Jet Republic: Not such a threat anymore

August 25th, 2009

Jet Republic, NetJets’ biggest fractional competitor, has suspended all its activities, in turn affecting Bombardier’s Learjet production schedule. NetJets’ slowdown is having similar effects on Hawker Beechcraft and losing many of its clients to private air charter provider International Air Charter (IAC). Meanwhile, the construction of the first private jet facility in China is underway.
Read the rest of this entry »

 
Log In
Username:
Password:

I need a new account.
I forgot my password.